Anyone seeking admission in Christ the king inter college has to fulfil the necessary criteria for admission into any class as per school rules.
- 01Although a minority institution, we do admit children of different castes and creeds.
- 02All application for admission have to be made in writing on the form obtained from the school office..
- 03No child of less than 3 years 7 months and more than 4 years 6 months will be admitted to L.K.G. As on 1st April. For higher classes add one year for each class.
- 04No pupil will be admitted to class 2 and above without a Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
- 05Student from U.P. seeking admission to class VI and above must have their Transfer Certificates, countersigned by education authorities.
- 06The Transfer Certificate of a pupil coming from outside Uttar Pradesh must be countersigned by proper authorities irrespective of the class into which admission is sought.
- 07A pupil seeking admission must produce the Date of Birth Certificate issued by the municipal authorities along with the Transfer Certificate.
- 08Admission is given on the basis of Entrance Test and against the availability of seats.
- 09Irrespective of the time of admission, fee will be charged from the beginning of the academic session.
- 10No pupil will be admitted in any class higher than that far which the Transfer Certificate shows him/ her to be qualified, nor will he/she granted out of turn promotions.
Note: All the documents, once admitted, become the property of the school and are not returned. .
The school reserves the right of final decision in matters of admission. All supporting documents during the admission procedure will become an unreturnable school record.